The Anderson County Library Board, which supervises Briceville, Clinton, Rocky Top and Norris Public Libraries, holds regular monthly meetings. These meetings are held at 4:00 p.m. on the third Thursday of every month (except December). Meeting places rotate between the four libraries and Clinch River Regional Library, in alphabetical order: Briceville, Clinch River Regional Library (in Clinton), Clinton, Rocky Top, and Norris.
The Anderson County Library Board is comprised of seven Trustees. Trustees are appointed by the Anderson County Commission and serve three-year terms, beginning in July.
The current members of the ACLB are:
- Connie Stoner, Chair email@example.com
- John Selser,Vice Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susan Miceli, Treasurer email@example.com
- Lake McCoy, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Debra Cox, Secretary, email@example.com
- Steve Mead, Meadsteven@att.net